The TechnoSpark Nanotechnology Center looks for a Contractual Work Lawyer.
- Performance of legal support of the company business activities;
- Advising and legal assistance for all departments of the Company;
- Contractual work management;
- Expert assessment of agreements, development of a contractual basis for work of enterprises of the group;
- Performance of legal support of internal procurement procedures (assistance in preparation process, approval of procurement documentation, preparation of relevant orders, etc.);
- Dealing with auditing and controlling authorities;
- Assessment of all the contracts legal risks;
- Assessment of legal perspective, preparing and conducting arbitration cases (pre-action and adversary proceedings).
- Higher education in law;
- Legal work experience in commercial organizations no less than 3 years;
- Knowledge of civil, procedural and labour legislation, Federal Law “On Limited Liability Companies”.
- Place of work: TechnoSpark Nanocenter (Troitsk Town, Moscow City);
- Corporate transport: from the Troitsk Town center to the Nanocenter and back;
- Formal employment: according to the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Working hours: 5/2, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.;
- Probationary period: 3 months;
- Salary: based on the interview results.