The RONAVI company developing storage logistical robotized platforms looks for a Leading Development Engineer.
We need a project leader in RFID hardware-software solution development able to start work of the team from scratch, ready to tackle challenging engineering tasks. Subsequent promotion up to Engineering Director.
- Development of engineering solutions on the basis of RFID;
- Project management and organization of development process from TOR to production maintenance, decomposition of tasks;
- Monitoring of technical documentation execution;
- Laying down of specifications for the equipment (and selection of the equipment), cable products and other materials for the projects based on radio-frequency identification (RFID);
- Searching for suppliers of the equipment, cable products, and other materials;
- Preparation of engineering solutions descriptions for technical and commercial proposals on the integration of RFID-based systems;
- Development team management (including employees and contractors);
- Participation in assembly and tests of the aggregates, units, and systems, execution of adjusting and startup procedures.
- Higher professional education (robotics and mechanics preferred);
- Professional experience in a position of Senior Engineer/group leader – no less than 2 years;
- Good knowledge of standard solutions for mechanical engineering assemblies and fresh thinking in solving complex technical tasks;
- Knowledge of CAD simulators and Linux;
- Knowledge of the Unified System for Design Documentation GOSTs.
- Place of work: TechnoSpark Nanocenter (Troitsk Town, Moscow City);
- Corporate transport: from the Troitsk Town center to the Nanocenter and back;
- Formal employment: according to the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Working hours: 5/2;
- Salary: based on the interview results.