The ZdravPrint technological company looks for an Operator of 3D-printing.
- Ensuring work of 3D-printer (MakerBot Replicator2, Witbox 2, large-format FDM-printer);
- Preparing 3D-models for printing, removing finished complete products, preparing the printer for operating, loading new 3D-models for printing, the products post-processing;
- Maintaining the equipment in operating condition;
- Performing operation maintenance and minor prompt repairs;
- Controlling the printed products quality, keeping records.
- Work experience: 1–3 years preferably;
- Higher / incomplete higher technical education;
- Diligence, patience, stress resistance;
- Confident PC user;
- Mechanical intelligence, self-starter;
- As an advantage: knowledge of additive technologies, 3D-modelling skills.
- Place of work: TechnoSpark Nanocenter (Troitsk Town, Moscow City);
- Corporate transport: from the Troitsk Town center to the Nanocenter and back;
- Formal employment: according to the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Working hours: flextime (according to the production needs);
- Employment: part-time;
- Salary: based on the interview results;
- Prospects of professional and career development;
- Training in the profession.