The ZdravPrint technological company looks for a Sales Manager of medical products.
- Work with the current client base;
- Active search for new customers and creation of long-lasting relationships with them (doctors and regional partners);
- Medical products promotion and sale; identification of needs, presentations preparation and performance;
- Work with decision-makers at medical institutions;
- Full support and control of contracts from commercial offers preparation to delivery of products to the customer;
- Sales documents management;
- Preparation for and participation in different events of the company: conferences, dedicated exhibitions, workshops, trainings;
- Business trips to regions of the Russian Federation.
- Work experience: 1–3 years;
- Higher / incomplete higher education;
- Attention to details and sense of responsibility;
- Social skills, stress resistance;
- Confident PC user;
- As an advantage: experience in public procurement;
- As an advantage: experience in work with government and medical institutions.
- Place of work: TechnoSpark Nanocenter (Troitsk Town, Moscow City);
- Corporate transport: from the Troitsk Town center to the Nanocenter and back;
- Formal employment: according to the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Working hours: 5/2 at the office and remotely;
- Salary: based on the interview results.