The Visionix Rus company needs a Sales Manager of ophthalmological diagnostic equipment.
- Selling the Visionix ophthalmological diagnostic equipment (Visionix.ru) and dealing with distributors, dealers, and customers (private and government ones);
- Promotion of the Visionix ophthalmological diagnostic equipment in the professional community and among the thought leaders;
- Participation in ophthalmologic exhibitions and conferences;
- Maintainance of the customer database.
- Higher medical education (preferred specialization – ophthalmology) — preferred;
- Required experience in medical equipment sales – 1-2 years as a minimum;
- Command of English – Intermediate level as a minimum;
- Ability to go solo, work actively with non-routine tasks;
- Place of work: TechnoSpark Nanocenter (Troitsk Town, Moscow City);
- Corporate transport: from the Troitsk Town center to the Nanocenter and back;
- Formal employment: according to the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Working hours: 5/2, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (individual work schedule is possible);
- The probationary period is 3 months;
- Salary: based on the interview results.