The Artek Composites company of the TechnoSpark Nanotechnology Center looks for a Specialist in Composite Materials.
The Specialist should perform works at the test site on creation of composite structures using contemporary methods of hot and cold moulding. Creation of new shell composite structures.
- Hand lay-up of composites;
- Selection of technology for composite products production;
- Moulds finishing works for lay-up of composites;
- Design of moulds and press moulds to generate geometry and inner structure of the products;
- Building of layers of composites structure;
- Selection and ordering of suitable materials and equipment;
- Follow up of structural tests.
- Knowledge of graphic editors and CAD for 3D-modelling;
- Knowledge of basic parting agents;
- Knowledge of basic binding agents;
- Knowledge of basic reinforcing materials;
- Knowledge of basic sandwich-structure materials.
- Design of moulds;
- Moulds finishing;
- Contact moulding;
- Vacuum infusion;
- Moulding of closed shell structures.
- Place of work: TechnoSpark Nanocenter (Troitsk Town, Moscow City);
- Corporate transport: from the Troitsk Town center to the Nanocenter and back;
- Formal employment: according to the Labour Code of the Russian Federation;
- Working hours: 5/2;
- Salary: based on the interview results.