“Biospark” is the first open-type biological laboratory in Russia, where every company is able to order single or complex molecular studies of any complexity and duration to get high quality results. The laboratory is also a showroom with equipment of Belgian company Trinean, that will soon be expanded to advanced research equipment models from other brands.
Dr. Merkel Alexander Y.
- General Director of “BioSpark”, PhD (Biology).
- Specializes in the application of molecular techniques in microbial ecology and physiology.
- PBI NASA Program Participant. Member of American Society For Microbiology.
- 2008 – 2013 Reseacher at Winogradsky Institute of Microbiology
- Graduated from Moscow State University (2008, microbiology).