Russian Center for Flexible Electronics
Modern flexible electronics manufacturing is looking for an accountant to keep records of the production process.
- Keeping records of the production process, including accounting for production costs;
- Work with primary documents;
- Accounting of import operations, research and development, intangible assets, fixed assets;
- Control over the reconciliation of mutual settlements with counterparties, the status of receivables and payables;
- Reconciliation of mutual settlements with the IFTS and funds.
- Education: higher (accounting) or specialized secondary, but with work experience of at least 6 months;
- Experience in using 1C: Accounting 8.3 (desirable), MS Word, MS Excel;
- Ability to work with the regulatory framework – the Tax Code, the Federal Accounting Standards;
- The desire to master various areas and directions in accounting is a MUST;
- Analytical mindset, organization, ability to maintain contact with people;
- Candidates with no work experience are considered.
- A workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Opportunity for career growth.