Business Development Manager
A startup developing a pipe diagnostics and repair robot is looking for a business development manager to grow its customer base and find contractors.
- Expansion of the client base in the domestic and foreign markets (China, CIS), negotiations with partners from the current base;
- Preparation for tenders and participation in them;
- Participation in exhibitions, conferences and accelerators;
- Preparation and support of applications for support from development institutions and foundations;
- Maintenance of orders, pilot projects, demonstrations;
- Project support in cooperation of several companies, including foreign ones;
- Selection of engineering and manufacturing partners.
- English language: C1-C2, knowledge of German or Chinese is desirable;
- Experience in managing complex projects;
- Experience in working with support institutions or federal executive authorities;
- Proven experience in sales development in the oil and gas industry, nuclear and chemical industries;
- Experience in negotiations with the heads of large enterprises, the skill of public speaking;
- Competent laconic speech, ability to work in a team, experience in foreign economic activity;
- Knowledge of federal procurement and industrial safety laws.
- A workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- The opportunity to become part of a technology company;
- The opportunity for career growth and participation in other projects of the TechnoSpark group of companies.