C/C ++ Programmer
A company engaged in the development, production and sale of logistics robots is looking for a C / C ++ programmer for software development.
- Development of embedded robot software;
- Work with vision systems;
- Writing software for differential drive control;
- Writing applications for testing and managing a group of robots.
- Knowledge of C / C ++, STL, QT and design patterns;
- Development experience under UNIX / Linux;
- Knowledge of Make, Cmake, Bash, GDB, GIT;
- Knowledge of POSIX IPC;
- Knowledge of communication wired interfaces;
- Experience in developing industrial protocols.
- Workplace at a high-tech enterprise in New Moscow;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Salary based on interview results.