Logistics Robot Software Engineer (C / C ++)
The company for the development and production of logistics robots is looking for a software engineer who, together with colleagues, will improve the management system of logistics robots.
- Development of software for controlling the robot;
- Integration into a single system of software written by third-party contractors;
- Quality code documentation.
- Knowledge of C / C ++;
- Experience in developing software for Linux;
- Ability to write accurate readable code and with detailed documentation;
- It is a plus of knowledge of Modbus and CAN communication protocols;
- Experience in writing embedded software is welcome.
- Workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Official employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- The friendly atmosphere of a real startup, the opportunity to try yourself in different roles, learn new things and realize your own ideas;
- The opportunity to become part of the first company in Russia that mass-produces logistics robots;
- Opportunity for career growth and participation in other projects of the TechnoSpark group of companies;
- Salary based on interview results.