Charging station design engineer
Startup studio TechnoSpark is looking for a design engineer to develop charging stations for electric cars.
- Development of competitive domestic charging stations and high-voltage chargers;
- Participation in pilot projects;
- Development of solutions with integrated engineering infrastructure and guaranteed power supply device;
- Design and development of design documentation according to USCD;
- Calculation and preparation of material and bundling lists;
- Participation in the installation, testing, commissioning of the product, as well as in the modernization of created products;
- Technical calculations for the projects, selection of components and materials, analysis of efficiency of the designed constructions.
- Education: higher technical education (electrical engineering, electrical engineering or high voltage equipment as a plus);
- At least 3 years experience as a design engineer, technologist or developer in the field of electrical engineering or high-voltage equipment;
- Knowledge of USCD and USTD;
- Knowledge of SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MS Office and MS Visio;
- Research and development test and measurement skills;
- 5-th electrical safety group;
- Knowledge of organizational and normative-legal basis, understanding of the main tendencies of development of electric transport;
- Experience with charging stations as a plus;
- Ability to read drawings and wiring diagrams;
- Skills in tooling design, material consumption calculations.
- Office in a modern campus of TechnoSpark Group in New Moscow;
- Interesting projects and a variety of tasks.