Chief accountant’s assistant
Russian Center for Flexible Electronics
The modern production of plastic electronics is looking for a deputy chief accountant to participate in the accounting and tax accounting of the company.
- Participation in accounting and tax accounting;
- Keeping records of the production process, accounting for production costs;
- Payroll preparation;
- Accounting for import transactions;
- Accounting for research and development, intangible assets;
- Control over the reconciliation of settlements with counterparties, the status of receivables and payables;
- Planning income and expenses, drawing up budgets and forecast balances;
- Conducting a reconciliation of settlements with the IFTS and funds.
- Work experience as a leading accountant, deputy chief accountant – at least 3 years;
- Higher education: accounting or economics;
- Knowledge of the features of accounting at a manufacturing enterprise;
- Experience in accounting and tax accounting OSNO and STS;
- An experienced user of the programs “1C: Accounting 8.3”, “Client-Bank”, MS Word, MS Excel;
- Experience of effective interaction with regulatory authorities, passing inspections.
- Office in the modern campus of the TechnoSpark group of companies in New Moscow;
- Opportunity to become part of a technology company.