The startup, which is developing a robot for diagnosing and repairing pipes, is looking for a circuit engineer to design and develop equipment for automating control systems, information and computing systems and technical means for testing.
- Design of systems and components of robotic systems;
- Selection of components, calculation of technical characteristics and analysis of requirements for components based on technical specifications and special requirements of the customer;
- Engineering calculations, modeling of the developed units;
- Preparation of technical documentation for ESKD, participation in the preparation of operating and maintenance manuals;
- Field supervision at the stages of manufacturing and adjustment of the developed units.
- Education: higher technical in the field of circuitry, robotics, programming, process control system or electrical engineering;
- General knowledge of industrial controllers, data transmission interfaces, sensors, elements of pneumatic and hydraulic automation;
- Experience in the development of digital and analog circuitry;
- Experience in drawing up design documentation for ESKD;
- Knowledge of CAD, modeling tools;
- Knowledge of the modern element base of foreign and domestic manufacturers.
- A workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- The opportunity to become part of a technology company;
- Interesting and varied tasks.