A contract engineering company specializing in mechatronics and work technology is looking for a design engineer to develop clients’ projects.
- Development of draft, technical and working projects in the field of robotics and instrumentation;
- Development of 3D models / drawings / diagrams, detailing of units for production;
- Technical calculation of projects, selection of components and materials for the development of structures, analysis of the effectiveness of designed structures;
- Maintenance of manufacturing and installation of designed parts, assemblies;
- Preparation of technical documentation for ESKD, ESTD.
- Higher education in mechanical engineering, instrument making;
- Work experience in the specialty at least 3 years;
- Knowledge of modern production technologies for design and machining;
- Knowledge of graphic programs 3D, CAD (Solid Works);
- Knowledge of GOST, ESKD norms;
- Desire to learn, accuracy, responsibility and diligence.
- A workplace in a high-tech campus in New Moscow (Troitsk), the possibility of remote work;
- Interesting and varied tasks;
- Employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Stable work schedule 5/2, from 9 to 18 hours.