Polarus, a developer and manufacturer of picosecond fiber lasers, is looking for a specialist to lead the development of new laser models.
- Generating and selecting ideas for creating new products, developing a strategy;
- Participation in the development of pico- and femtosecond lasers of the next generation;
- Production of single prototypes for small-scale production;
- Communication with sales and marketing departments;
- Customization of solutions for clients, technical support for clients;
- Documenting the results of testing finished products and subsystems;
- Formation and organization of the work of the development department.
- Higher education with a specialization in optics, laser or fiber optic technology;
- Ability to work in MATLSB and SOLIDWORKS;
- Desirable knowledge of the principles and methods of measuring the parameters of fiber-optic components, experience with fiber optics, optical systems and modules;
- Desirable skills in conducting laboratory research in the field of fiber optics, the ability to use measuring and analytical laboratory equipment, power meters, optical and spectrum analyzers;
- Experience in managing a development team;
- Experience in the development and testing of optical systems is desirable;
- As an applicant, we are ready to consider students of the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Bauman Univercity, Faculty of Physics of Moscow State University.
- Workplace in high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Interesting and varied tasks.