Director of Development
Russian Center for Flexible Electronics
The modern plastic electronics industry is looking for a development director to manage marketing, sales and cooperation.
- Sales of solutions with an innovative product: R&D, pilot implementation, delivery;
- Bringing innovative products to the market, attracting large customers;
- Development and implementation of a marketing strategy;
- Project management of the flexible electronics cluster;
- Attraction and support of grants, subsidies, support of development institutions and foundations, interaction with executive authorities;
- Marketing analysis of the electronic component base of traditional and hybrid technologies;
- Work with the client base and its expansion.
- English language: C1-C2;
- Proven experience in commercialization and effective management of complex projects for the development, production and sale of innovative products;
- Experience in project management in the areas of high technologies and digitalization;
- Knowledge in the field of electronics (displays, optics, integrated circuits, RFID) – as an advantage;
- Successful experience in working with support institutions;
- Experience in managing transactions for amounts of 100 million rubles or more;
- Skills of technical and economic examination of projects.
- Ability to work remotely;
- A workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Interesting projects that are actually implemented.