Director of Digital Projects
The TechnoSpark startup studio is looking for a digital project director to improve work efficiency using information technology.
- Identification of business needs, analysis of business initiatives, definition and formation of metrics, initiation and implementation of digital and IT projects;
- Together with business units: formation of requirements for the image-result of the solution;
- Development, search, implementation and maintenance of a digital footprint of startups;
- Implementation and integration of modern collaboration tools – Miro, Trello, etc.;
- Development and maintenance of a consolidated portal, including intranet, of a group of companies;
- Search and analysis of best practices and new approaches in the field of digital transformation and automation. Scouting technologies and identifying optimal solutions.
- Selection and interaction with solution providers;
- Formation, protection and control of execution of project budgets;
- Project management for the implementation and maintenance of IT solutions for projects.
- Experience in working and implementing projects to optimize business processes based on Russian and international IT solutions;
- Experience in a startup or medium-sized technology company in terms of digitalization of processes;
- Experience in working with startups and SMEs to implement digital solutions;
- Systems thinking: vision of the architecture of IT solutions in all areas of business process automation within a large group of interacting businesses;
- A broad view of the industry: knowledge of Russian and international practices and providers for the automation/digitization of business processes;
- Communication and positive attitude.
- Office in the modern campus of the TechnoSpark group of companies in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- Interesting and varied tasks.