Electronic Engineer (radio engineer)
SmartRFID, a technology company developing an RFID solution for IoT in various industries, requires an electronic engineer (radio engineer) to develop design solutions for installing RFID systems on the customer side.
- Formation of technical specifications for a solution according to customer requirements;
- Development of engineering solutions based on RFID, implemented at customer facilities,
- including electrical circuits;
- Preparation of design, working and executive documentation, coordination
- Introduction of RFID-systems in trial operation with acceptance
- Coordination of installation work and / or installation work;
- Carrying out and / or participation in commissioning;
- Training and education of the customer’s personnel;
- System Maintenance.
- Knowledge of RFID technology. Designing technical systems based on RFID technologies;
- Knowledge of the principles of construction of radio frequency identification systems.
- Workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- The opportunity to become part of a technology company;
- Opportunity for career growth and participation in other projects of the TechnoSpark group of companies;
- Salary based on interview results.