Electronic Engineer / Radio Engineer
SmartRFID, a technology company that develops an RFID solution for IoT in various industries, requires an electronic engineer (radio engineer) to develop design solutions for installing RFID systems on the customer side.
- Development of engineering solutions based on RFID, implemented at customer facilities;
- Development of UHF antennas for the reading portal;
- Implementation of projects for the development of microchips and electronic equipment;
- Implementation of projects for the implementation of automated systems for accounting and control of movement of goods and materials based on radio frequency identification systems;
- Development and launching of serial production of radio-frequency tags for marking textile products;
- Analysis of the subject area, collection of requirements, setting objectives for the project participants.
- Knowledge of RFID technology. Designing technical systems based on RFID technologies
- Knowledge of the principles of constructing radio frequency identification systems is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of similar radio protocols will be a plus
- Intermediate level English.
- Workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- The opportunity to become part of a technology company;
- Opportunity for career growth and participation in other projects of the TechnoSpark group of companies;
- Salary based on interview results.