Ronavi Robotics, a leading Russian developer of logistics robots, is looking for an executive director for operational project management in connection with the expansion of the staff.
- Participation in the formation of the company’s development strategy and its implementation;
- Participation in discussions and resolution of issues related to sales, finance, marketing, logistics and HR;
- Control of operational processes, consolidation and control of the execution of tasks in the Megaplan system;
- Budgeting, analysis and control over the financial activities of the company;
- Organization of events that increase the efficiency of the company’s departments.
- Experience in managing complex projects for the development, production and sale of complex technological products;
- Business experience is desirable;
- Education: higher (technical, management or economics);
- Experience in managing a team of more than 10 people – from 3 years;
- Systems thinking, leadership qualities, result-oriented.
- Workplace in a modern technological campus in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- Opportunity for career growth and participation in other projects of the TechnoSpark group of companies.