Gas supply system engineer
Russian Center for Flexible Electronics
Modern production of flexible electronics is looking for an engineer to monitor the technical condition of gas supply equipment.
- Technical condition monitoring, maintenance and search for spare parts for equipment: gas-air scrubber, screw compressor (from 10,000 l / min), compressed air dryer, nitrogen generator, vacuum and water pumps, cooling systems and heat exchangers, gas cabinets.
- Knowledge of the basics of electrical engineering;
- Knowledge of the principle of operation of compressor and vacuum equipment;
- Experience in organizing and performing maintenance of compressor and gas generating equipment;
- Experience in repairing electric motors, pumps, valves, searching for original spare parts and analogues;
- Experience with pressure vessels;
- Knowledge of the technology for cleaning emissions from gases and impurities;
- Understanding of physical and kinematic processes in cyclones, scrubbers, electrostatic precipitators, coarse and fine gas purification plants.
- A workplace in a high-tech production facility in Trotsk (New Moscow);
- Working hours – 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00.