Head of Yeast Laboratory
A start-up for the production of yeast for craft brewing is looking for the head of a yeast laboratory who will launch a pilot production and manage a microbiological laboratory.
- Organization and provision of microbiological control at all technological stages;
- Control of registration of test results and analyzes;
- The choice of methods and means of work;
- Organization and testing of laboratory equipment;
- Providing control over the storage of reagents, materials and utensils;
- Providing the laboratory with the necessary components and supplies;
- Development of material consumption standards;
- Development of provisions, regulations, instructions;
- The cultivation of microorganisms (brewer’s yeast) on various nutrient media in the volume of pilot production.
- Higher technological education – biological, food production, cultivation of microorganisms (yeast);
- Possession of classical microbiological methods (preparation of media, crops, etc.);
- Experience in compiling reporting documents and maintaining laboratory journals, protocols;
- Knowledge of the requirements of TR TS and GOST in the field of food products;
- The skill of working with Microsoft Office programs.
- Modern equipped laboratory on a European-level campus in New Moscow;
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Participation in the creation of a new company.