Industrial design factory is looking for an industrial designer who will visualize the ideas of new technological products and refine engineering prototypes to ready-for-production serial products.
- Development of product design concepts;
- Execution of 3D-models of products;
- Draw digital sketches and freehand sketches;
- Predesign studies;
- Realistic visualization
- Postprocessing renderings for presentations.
- Higher specialized education;
- Work experience and portfolio availability;
- NURBS modeling skills (Fusion 360 / Rhinoceros 3D, etc.), visualization (KeyShot / Octane Render / V-Ray / Corona Renderer), plus will be work in: SolidWorks, Catia, 3Ds Max, post-processing in Adobe Photoshop;
- Ability to lead several projects simultaneously;
- Willingness to pass the test task after the interview.
- Interesting and varied tasks;
- Official registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Fixed schedule 5/2, weekends on Saturday and Sunday;
- An office on the modern campus of the TechnoSpark group of companies in New Moscow.