Industrial Microbiology Project Manager
Biotech service startups are looking for leaders to manage a project from engineering to selling products / services.
- Planning, coordination and control of all project work;
- Selection of performers for R&D, writing terms of reference, ensuring results and reporting;
- “Packaging” of the product (identity, marketing);
- Organization of test and commercial sales to clients;
- Participation in urban innovation support programs;
- Meeting the project implementation schedule and financial plans;
- Administration of project execution, archiving of R&D results;
- Maintaining commercial and engineering logs of their work.
- Higher education;
- Experience in project management;
- Organization, responsibility, dedication;
- Communication skills, politeness, competent speech;
- Willingness to master specialized knowledge about services.
- Office in the modern campus of the TechnoSpark group of companies in New Moscow;
- Interesting and varied tasks;
- Salary – 60,000 rubles.