Laboratory Assistant in a PCR Laboratory
The contracted PCR lab is looking for an employee who loves and values wet biology.
- Isolation of nucleic acids from various biological material;
- Carrying out molecular genetic work (PCR diagnostics, NGS);
- Sample preparation for NGS, including using hybridization methods;
- Logging work and reporting.
- Profile education: molecular biology, microbiology, chemistry, biotechnology (incomplete higher or higher);
- Practical experience in a PCR laboratory;
- Attentiveness, accuracy, responsibility.
- Friendly team;
- Full employment;
- Work in a modern laboratory on a technological campus in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- The opportunity to master modern molecular biological methods and career growth.