Laboratory Assistant Microbiologist in a Yeast Laboratory
A startup specializing in the production of yeast for craft brewing is looking for a laboratory microbiologist to grow brewer’s yeast.
Preparation of culture media;
- Cultivation of microorganisms (brewer’s yeast) in a volume of up to 3 liters;
- Quality control (counting microorganisms, checking their viability);
- Cleaning and disinfecting equipment, utensils and supplies;
- Reporting results in the form of protocols, magazines and reports.
- Skills of cultivating microorganisms: preparation of culture media, dishes, deep sowing, surface sowing, sowing with a stroke, sowing on a liquid nutrient medium;
- Experience in compiling reporting documents and maintaining laboratory journals, protocols;
- Knowledge of the requirements of TR TS and GOST in the field of food products;
- The skill of working with Microsoft Office programs.
- Workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- The opportunity to become part of a technology company;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Salary based on interview results.