Laboratory assistant microbiologist in yeast laboratory
A craft brewery yeast company is looking for a microbiological laboratory assistant due to its expansion.
- Cultivation of a culture for the production of liquid yeast: preparation of nutrient media, cultivation of brewer’s yeast strains in the volume of a starter, renewal of a pure culture with the required frequency;
- Quality control: counting microorganisms, checking their viability, controlling contamination;
- Combination, packaging of finished products;
- Cleaning and disinfection of equipment, containers and consumables;
- Presentation of results in the form of protocols, journals and reports.
- Education: biotechnological, biological, food production or cultivation of microorganisms – desirable;
- Permission to work with an autoclave is welcomed;
- Availability of a sanitary book;
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- A workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Opportunity to become part of a technology company;
- Full day shift work (8 to 15 shifts per month).