Laser Assembly Engineer
The developer and manufacturer of picosecond fiber lasers Polarus is looking for an engineer to install all laser systems.
- Full assembly cycle of optoelectronic equipment;
- Adjustment and calibration of opto-electronic equipment;
- Installation of electronic components;
- Installation of low-current systems;
- Installation and adjustment of optical units and parts;
- Technical support for manufactured equipment;
- Maintaining technical documentation and reporting.
- Higher technical education;
- Knowledge of the basics of nonlinear optics and laser physics;
- Experience with optical fibers (installation, welding);
- Ability to work with manual fitter and power tool;
- Confident knowledge of measuring equipment: oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, multimeters, electronic loads, power supplies, etc .;
- The ability to read and understand technical documentation;
- English at a level not lower than Pre-Intermediate.
- Schedule: 5/2 with the ability to choose the start of the beginning of the working day;
- Workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Interesting and varied tasks.