Lawyer (corporate law)
The TechnoSpark startup studio is looking for a specialist in corporate law to provide legal support for the activities of a group of companies.
- Organization and holding of general meetings of participants / boards of directors, preparation, keeping minutes of meetings, formation of registers;
- Monitoring compliance with corporate governance standards, including the preparation of opinions and proposals, draft decisions; monitoring the execution of corporate procedures;
- Participation in the preparation of contracts and investment agreements;
- Development and implementation of local regulations;
- Interaction with banks, notaries, FTS and other structures.
- Higher legal education;
- Experience in corporate law – at least two years;
- Spoken English;
- Knowledge of Russian legislation and practice in the field of corporate law, as well as European legislation;
- Experience in joint ventures (Russian jurisdiction) with the participation of foreign investors is desirable;
- Systems thinking, punctuality and independence, adherence to the culture of communication, the ability to work in a team.
- A workplace in a modern technology campus in New Moscow (Troitsk city);
- Interesting and varied tasks.