Lawyer (Intellectual Property)
The TechnoSpark startup studio requires a lawyer to register intellectual property objects and claim work in the field of intellectual law.
- Analysis, development and registration of documents on intellectual property objects;
- Analysis, risk assessment and development of R&D and R&D agreements, NDAs, agreements of intent and cooperation;
- Accounting, control and registration of intellectual property objects;
- Preparation of legal opinions, certificates on intellectual property issues, consulting technology startups;
- Claims for the protection of intellectual property;
- Interaction with external consultants and patent attorneys of the company.
- Higher legal education;
- Excellent knowledge of civil law, tax and intellectual law (RF + international conventions), as well as judicial practice;
- Experience in legal support of contractual work in a large manufacturing company – at least 3 years;
- Experience in working with foreign trade contracts is encouraged;
- Ability to draw up documents in a quality and presentable manner, knowledge of the basics of office work;
- Competent and concise speech, ability to work in a team and coordinate work within the project.
- A workplace in a modern technology campus in New Moscow (Troitsk city);
- Interesting and varied tasks.