Lead Software Engineer
The RMS software developer for robotic warehouse management is looking for a leading software engineer to develop the existing and create new functionality of the automated warehouse management system.
- Development of existing and creation of new software for managing a swarm of logistics robots and integration into wms / mes;
- Organization and planning of development, creation of technical documentation, as well as design work;
- Formation of product and technical requirements for the product together with customers and the project team;
- Development, approval and implementation of annual plans and long-term plans;
- Participation in the preparation of documentation – budgeting, business plans, project presentations, etc .;
- Participation in negotiations with contractors and clients (technical side).
- Technical literacy (algorithmic basis, distributed systems, competitive programming, F #);
- Understanding the principles of functional programming, experience in designing the architecture of new software is desirable;
- Experience in the .NET platform (Framework / Core);
- Experience in industrial full stack development, including – the development of high-load, fault-tolerant, distributed, scalable information systems and experience with robots;
- Good understanding of Agile development principles;
- A creative approach to solving problems, the ability to understand an unfamiliar topic; flexibility in thinking;
- Purposefulness, ability to work in a team, reliability, independence.
- A workplace in a modern technological campus of the TechnoSpark group of companies in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- The atmosphere of a real startup and the opportunity to grow with the business;
- Interesting and varied tasks;
- The prospect of growth to the head of the development team (TeamLead) in six months.