Logistic Robot Design Engineer
A company engaged in the development, production and sale of logistics robots is looking for a design engineer to develop robot elements.
- Development of conceptual ‚technical and working designs of metal structures, cases and electromechanical units;
- Development of 3D models, drawings and diagrams in accordance with ESKD standards;
- Carrying out technical calculations, development of calculation methods, selection of components and materials, analysis of the effectiveness of designed structures;
- Interaction with mass production in the manufacture, assembly and installation of products.
- Basic knowledge in the field of electrical and electrical engineering, understanding of electrical circuits;
- Knowledge of one of CAD: Solid Works (preferably), Catia, Inventor or another;
- Knowledge and ability to apply GOST and ESKD norms;
- Knowledge of ISO as a plus;
- Design skills for drive mechanisms, supporting metal structures, transport systems, plastic cases.
- Workplace at a high-tech enterprise in New Moscow;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Salary based on interview results.