Logistic Robot Integration Engineer
A company engaged in the development, production and sale of logistics robots is looking for an engineer to install logistics robots on the client’s site.
- Implementation of the installation of logistics robots on the client’s site (integration of pilot projects).
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Work experience as a service engineer, equipment implementation engineer, testing engineer in the field of industrial automation or robotics;
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of industrial automation components (microcontrollers, servo drives, vision systems), experience in setting up and maintaining such equipment.
- Diagnostic experience of industrial equipment nodes through input-output ports via CAN or RS-485 interfaces. The skill of sending and processing commands in text mode through the terminal.
- Workplace at a high-tech enterprise in New Moscow;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Salary based on interview results.