Logistic Robot Testing Engineer
A company engaged in the development, production and sale of logistics robots is looking for an engineer to test robots.
- Comprehensive testing of mobile logistics robots, development of a test program, preparation of reports;
- Maintenance of the equipment of the test site in good condition;
- Implementation of work on the installation of robotic logistics systems at the client’s site;
- Development and assembly of test benches for testing components and components of robots;
- Interaction with the design department when making changes to the design of robots based on test results.
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Work experience as a service engineer, equipment implementation engineer, testing engineer in the field of industrial automation or robotics;
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of industrial automation components (microcontrollers, servo drives, vision systems), experience in setting up and maintaining such equipment;
- Diagnostic experience of industrial equipment nodes through I / O ports via CAN and RS-485 interfaces, the ability to send and process commands in text mode through the terminal.
- Workplace at a high-tech enterprise in New Moscow;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Salary based on interview results.