Logistics Robot Architect Engineer
Ronavi Robotics, a leading Russian company developing warehouse logistics robots, in connection with constant growth, announces a competition for the vacancy of a System Architect.
We expect the candidate to be able to think in a complex way when solving complex engineering problems when creating new models of logistic robots, which means that he understands equally well, both in mechanics and electronics, and in software.
- Creation and construction of architecture of new models of robots;
- Continuous monitoring of the appearance on the market of new robotic components (sensors, drives, safety);
- Participation in the leadership of the development team at the level of deputy technical director: organization and planning of design developments, development of the electronic part of the product and software, technical documentation, as well as design work;
- Management of remote teams (control of subcontractors, by terms, quality of work);
- Development, coordination and implementation of annual plans and long-term plans;
- Coordination and quality control of work, implementation of development plans and design deadlines. maintaining an internal accounting system for development and preparing weekly reports;
- Analysis of the initial requirements, clarification of the tasks set, assessment of the complexity;
- Technical implementation in mass production, maintenance in mass production;
- Coordination of all relevant processes with the general director and technical director of the company;
- Preparation of documentation (budgeting, business plans, project presentations, etc.).
- Spoken English;
- Confident knowledge of mathematics, mechanics;
- Hardware testing experience;
- Knowledge of the basics of circuitry.
- Design: according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Schedule: 5/2, from 10:00 to 19:00 (individual discussion of the schedule is possible);
- Probationary period: 3 months;
- Possible career growth and participation in other startups of the Technospark group of companies;
- We are an international company, English is important for us. The office provides free English classes for beginners and advanced groups.