The supplier of composite solutions TEN composites is looking for an engineer to develop technological processes for the production of products from polymer composite materials using vacuum infusion and rtm technology.
- Development of technological processes for the manufacture of composite products based on various types of resins (polyester, epoxy, etc.);
- Standardization of the technological process time, control of the technological process according to the normalization;
- Selection of materials and determination of rates of material consumption for the product. Interaction with suppliers of raw materials;
- Calculation of production costs;
- Participation in the debugging of technological processes and the production of prototypes: support of work and control over processes at the molding site;
- Formulation and coordination of requirements for technological equipment during design.
- Higher technical education in the field of production of products from composite materials;
- Experience in the production of composite products using vacuum infusion and rtm technology;
- Knowledge of English is encouraged;
- Personal qualities – responsibility, independence, initiative, discipline.
- A workplace at a modern technology campus in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- Full employment, employment under the Labor Code;
- Five-day working week, days off – Saturday and Sunday; working day from 9.30 to 18.00 or from 8.30 to 17.00;
- Interesting and varied tasks.