The first Russian developer and manufacturer of warehouse logistics robots is looking for a mathematical engineer to create a mathematical model of the robot.
- Creating a mathematical model of the problem and its implementation on a personal computer;
- Creating a mathematical model of the robot (Matlab Simulink), drawing up a mathematically justified law of motion control, taking into account the kinematics of a specific robot model;
- Implementation of a mathematical model in conjunction with the programmers department.
- Strictly higher mathematical education (Academic degree will be a plus);
- Strong knowledge of mathematics with practical experience: discrete mathematics, probability theory, optimal control, game theory;
- Experience with designing systems based on mathematical models is required;
- Knowledge of localization algorithms in space and SLAM methods: EKF-SLAM, FastSLAM, DP-SLAM;
- Understanding the principles of the implementation of Kalman filters;
- Experience in the development of differential drive control algorithms;
- Knowledge of a programming language at a level sufficient to implement the mat. models;
- Experience using ROS.
- A workplace in a modern campus with its own production facilities lines;
- Official employment under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- The friendly atmosphere of a real startup, the opportunity to try yourself in different roles, learn new things and implement your own ideas;
- The opportunity to become part of the first company in Russia, which is serially
produces logistic robots.