Circuit Engineer of Analog and Digital Electronics
Polarus designs, manufactures and markets picosecond fiber lasers. He is looking for a competent specialist in the team who is interested in his work and in achieving the optimal result.
- Development of circuits for digital-analog devices using FPGA and MCU;
- Selection of the element base;
- Development of functional, basic electrical circuits;
- Routing multilayer printed circuit boards in Altium Designer;
- Ordering components for developed boards;
- Assembly and adjustment of prototypes;
- Carrying out start-up and adjustment works;
- Issuance of design documentation for electrical circuits, for the production and installation of printed circuit boards;
- Optimization of existing projects, preparation for mass production.
- Higher technical education;
- Experience with FPGAs and microcontrollers;
- Experience with BGA packages;
- Experience in CAD Altium Designer;
- Ability to use measuring equipment;
- Understanding the operation of interfaces at the electrical level (lvds, smos, uart, can, usb, etc.);
- Understanding the operation of current sources, RF amplifiers;
- Experience with design and engineering documentation.
- Schedule: 5/2 with the ability to choose the start of the beginning of the working day;
- Workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Interesting and varied tasks.