Circuit Engineer of Analog and Digital Electronics
Polarus designs, manufactures and markets picosecond fiber lasers. He is looking for a competent specialist in the team who is interested in his work and in achieving the optimal result.
- Modification (optimization) of existing projects, and preparation for mass production;
- Development of topologies of multilayer printed circuit boards in CAD Cadence Allegro PCB Editor;
- Participation in the design documentation;
- Board layout in the Altium Designer environment;
- Development on the Linux OS, on single-board computers;
- Microcontroller programming (STM32, ATSAM).
- Experience with design and technological documentation;
- Higher technical education;
- Experience in developing topology of printed circuit boards;
- English language (reading technical documentation);
- Experience from 1 year;
- Experience in programming Texas Instruments microcontrollers and Xilinx FPGAs;
- Knowledge of microwave technology is appreciated.
- Schedule: 5/2 with the ability to choose the start of the beginning of the working day;
- Workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Interesting and varied tasks.