Optical Coating Process Engineer
TEN Optics, a company that manufactures complex optical coatings, needs a process engineer to complete a full cycle of optical coating work – from design calculation to the result on a spectrophotometer.
- Calculation of the design of coatings of various types (from antireflective to absorbing, filters, mirrors, etc.);
- Calculation of a control strategy for the spraying process (monochromatic control with an arbitrary layer thickness);
- Spraying process control;
- Maintenance of the vacuum installation (routine maintenance, cleaning equipment by sandblasting and other works);
- Create snap drawings;
- Operator manual.
- Experience in vacuum spraying installations of multilayer optical coatings;
- Experience in calculating the design of coatings and their control is desirable in the OptiLayer program;
- High analytical skills.
- Workplace in high-tech production in New Moscow with the Russian leader in the field of optical coatings;
- Fixed schedule 5/2, weekends on Saturday and Sunday;
- Almost complete lack of routine work.
- Possibility of professional self-expression.