Laser and optical systems engineer
Polarus designs, manufactures and markets picosecond fiber lasers. He is looking for a team of competent optical engineer who is interested in his work and in achieving optimal results.
- Development, optimization, assembly and testing of complex optical systems, including laser diodes, doped optical fibers and discrete optical elements (lenses, polarizers, etc.);
- Long-term testing of optical systems for reliability;
- Documentation of test results of finished products and subsystems.
- Higher education with a specialization in optics, laser or fiber optic technology;
- Ability to work in ZEMAX;
- Experience with optical fiber and optical systems and modules;
- Experience in developing optical systems;
- Experience in testing complex optical systems;
- Ability to quickly solve non-standard tasks and work with documentation.
- Schedule: 5/2 with the ability to choose the start of the beginning of the working day;
- Workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Interesting and varied tasks.