Process Automation Engineer
Russian Center for Flexible Electronics
Modern production of flexible electronics is looking for an engineer to ensure the operation of automatic control systems for technological processes.
- Maintenance of operation, maintenance and repair of automation systems for engineering and low-current equipment;
- Identification of the causes of failures, accidents and failures during the operation of equipment;
- Development and modification of manuals, diagrams and other documents for equipment maintenance;
- Participation in the work of commissions for the investigation of technological violations;
- Interaction with operating, service and power supply organizations, supervisory authorities;
- Drawing up reporting documentation.
- Higher professional education in the specialty “Electric power systems and networks” or “Power supply”;
- Free reading of documentation: equipment layout plans, schematic and single-line diagrams;
- Knowledge of methods of installation, adjustment, adjustment and repair of automation systems;
- Knowledge of equipment and systems APS, SOUE, OS, SCS, ACS, SOT (“Bolid”);
- Experience in setting up PLCs, terminals, video surveillance systems, fire alarms;
- Understanding of the principles of operation of existing electrical installations, knowledge of safety precautions;
- Desirable: knowledge of programming languages of the IEC 61131-3 standard (IEC 61131-3); experience in PLC and HMI programming (SIMATIC S7-1200 / 1500, Mitsubishi), experience in installing and configuring supervisory systems software based on Siemens WinCC.
- A workplace in a high-tech production facility in Trotsk (New Moscow);
- Working hours – 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00.