For a full-cycle contract manufacturing TEN fab, specializing in the production of robotics, mechatronics, medical equipment, we are looking for a metalworking process engineer.
- Setting the order of work and the operational route for processing parts and assembling products, with the introduction of electronic database (1C system);
- Determining the time to carry out operations for the manufacture of parts, with the introduction of an electronic database (1C system);
- Development of technological equipment, automation and mechanization;
- Determination of optimal processing modes for parts that ensure the production of competitive products and reduce material and labor costs for its manufacture;
- Participation in the development of technically sound standards of time (production);
- Development of technological standards, instructions, assembly schemes, route maps, maps of the technical level and quality of products and other technological documentation, making changes to the technical documentation in connection with the adjustment of technological processes and production modes;
- Participation in experimental work on the development of new technological processes and their introduction into production, as well as in the development of programs to improve the organization of labor, the introduction of new equipment, organizational and technical measures for the timely development of production capacities, improvement of technology and controls their implementation;
- Interaction with internal structures of the enterprise and technical specialists of the customer.
- Higher technical education (specialty, master’s degree, preferably in the specialty of metalworking, machines and tools, mechanical engineering);
- Knowledge of cutting theory;
- Knowledge of the Unified system of electronic technical documentation and ESKD
- Possession of 3D modeling in engineering CAD at the level of “confident user”;
- Experience in the development of TP (including the choice of equipment, cutting and measuring tools, technological equipment) and control programs (debugging and implementation in production), experience in the design of light and heavy equipment;
- Experience in technological control of production;
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Workplace at high-tech production in New Moscow;
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- The opportunity to become part of a modern technology company;
- Salary based on interview results.