Product quality controller for equipment manufacturing
The full-cycle contract manufacturer TEN fab is looking for a technical control engineer (quality control engineer) to ensure the quality of manufactured products – robotics, mechatronics, metalworking.
- Incoming control of incoming products and materials, quality control of the raw materials used;
- Outgoing control of finished goods;
- Reconciliation of the parameters of the manufactured products with the reference indicators specified in the technical documentation, drawings, GOSTs;
- Quality control of product processing at various stages of the technological process;
- Selection of products with processing defects, determination of the causes of defects, paperwork for rejected products;
- Registration of accompanying documentation – certificates, defective lists, quality passports;
- Registration of documentation for rejected products, indicating the type and nature of the marriage;
- Putting forward ideas for the modernization of production;
- Work with complaints.
- Secondary technical or higher technical education;
- Experience from 1 year;
- Knowledge of production technology and GOSTs in the field of metalworking;
- Knowledge of legislative, regulatory and legal acts, methodological materials on quality systems, technical control, standardization and metrology;
- Ability to read drawings and project documentation;
- Skills of working with control and measuring instruments, devices.
- A workplace in a modern production facility in New Moscow (Troitsk city);
- Work schedule 5/2 from 8 to 17;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Interesting and varied tasks.