Production project manager
The contract engineering company TEN ETG is looking for a project manager for the production and development of clients’ products, who will take responsibility for project management, communication with the client and the result.
- Project timing and implementation time management, including procurement of components, supplies from external partners and internal production;
- Analytics and reporting for each project;
- Distribution of work between in-house production and partners;
- Setting tasks for design engineers;
- Maintaining constructive relationships with customers;
- Conducting contractual work, tracking the fulfillment of the terms of contractual obligations, drawing up and agreeing on project documentation;
- Participation in financial planning and reporting.
- Higher education, preferably technical;
- Project management experience 3-5 years;
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment;
- Teamwork skills;
- Good communication skills (business correspondence, literate speech);
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate level (correspondence, analysis and translation of the client’s specifications);
- Knowledge of office programs (Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, Docs, Bitrix 24, Wrike, Smartsheet, etc.).
- A workplace in a modern technology campus in New Moscow, Troitsk (partial remote access is possible);
- Interesting and varied tasks;
- Official employment.