Polarus, a developer and manufacturer of picosecond fiber lasers, is looking for a programmer to develop software for industrial equipment.
- Development of user and engineering software for industrial equipment;
- Support and modification of existing software.
- Higher technical education;
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core;
- Understanding the principles of OOP, the desire to write well-structured and understandable code;
- Knowledge of the MVVM design pattern;
- Knowledge of Winforms and WPF;
- Cross-platform application development skills;
- Understanding the operation of communication interfaces: Bluetooth, Ethernet, COM;
- Knowledge of the Git version control system.
- Workplace on a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Opportunity to become part of a technology company;
- Interesting projects that really come to life.