An educational product development company is looking for a training coordinator in connection with the expansion of the state.
- Periodic business trips;
- Organization on site;
- Management of all stages of the event from and to;
- Communication with clients (from agreeing on the date of the event to signing the contract);
- Budget planning for events (tickets, transfer, accommodation);
- Search for contractors.
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Responsibility, diligence, ability to work in multitasking mode;
- Developed communication skills, creativity, positive thinking;
- Competent written and oral speech;
- Presentation development skills, confident user of MS Office;
- Knowledge of programs is desirable (Google Calendar, Trello, Mindmap, MS office, Zoom, Dropbox, Teamviewer).
- Office on a modern campus in New Moscow (Troitsk);
- Opportunity for career growth.