Russian Center for Flexible Electronics
Modern manufacturing of flexible electronics is looking for a purchasing manager to work with foreign suppliers.
- Search for suppliers, negotiations with them, study of new proposals from suppliers of materials for microelectronic production;
- Analysis of the conditions and reliability of supplies, timely placement of orders with suppliers, control over the fulfillment of obligations to them;
- Planning of stocks required for continuous production;
- Calculation of volumes and costs for storage of stocks of materials and equipment, quarterly and annual reports on the implementation of plans and budgets;
- Logistics of goods: search for carriers, conclusion of contracts, development of transportation plans, document circulation, declaration, customs clearance and customs clearance of goods;
- Management of logistics risks: insurance of equipment, goods, raw materials, materials, carrier liability; proper acceptance and storage, documentary registration of goods.
- English – fluent;
- Higher specialized education or additional training in foreign economic activity and specialty “Logistics”;
- Work experience in the relevant field – from 5 years;
- Experience in organizing the supply of materials and components, including those limited to use and storage;
- Experience of interaction with Asian suppliers (China, Taiwan, Korea) is desirable;
- Experience in business correspondence and negotiations in English;
- Experience in microelectronics, radio electronics, pharmaceuticals or science intensive industries;
- Experience in participating in tender procurement activities;
- Availability of a database of contacts in the field of cargo transportation and customs clearance;
- Knowledge of customs legislation and regulation in foreign economic activity, the basics of international law in the field of cargo transportation and logistics;
- Experience in organizing cargo transportation by all types of transport;
- Knowledge of the requirements for the design of transport, warehouse, sales and financial documentation.
- A workplace in a modern and comfortable campus in New Moscow;
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.