In a technology project for the development of RFID systems for various industries, we are looking for an electronic engineer or radio engineer with experience working with RFID equipment.
TechnoSpark is 400+ engineers working on the creation of commercial products based on new advanced technologies in different directions. If you possess knowledge and experience in RFID technology and are looking for opportunities for your development, we are waiting for you in our team! Right now in the direction of RFID, we are working on a dozen projects.
- Development of integrated engineering solutions based on RFID;
- Registration of design and working documentation;
- Participation in testing and launching pilot projects;
- Introduction of RFID systems in trial operation;
- System Maintenance.
- Higher technical education;
- Knowledge and experience with RFID technology;
- Designing technical systems based on RFID technologies;
- Knowledge of the principles of constructing radio frequency identification systems is desirable;
- Knowledge and experience of similar radio protocols will be a plus;
- Skill to work in team.
- Engineering office in a modern technological campus in Troitsk (New Moscow);
- On campus there is all the necessary infrastructure for rapid prototyping and creating high-quality serial products (contract manufacturing, metal processing, contract assembly of finished products, development of circuit boards and microcontrollers, industrial design);
- In the future, trips to learn programming and interaction with RFID devices are possible;
- Perhaps participation in other interesting projects of TechnoSpark