Robotics Implementation and Operations Engineer
Ronavi Robotics, a leading Russian logistics robot developer, is looking for an engineer to test and implement logistics robots.
- Preparation, verification and shipment of equipment and software to the customer;
- Organization, preparation and implementation of commissioning works, putting robots into operation on pilot and commercial projects at customer sites;
- Service and support of implemented solutions with on-site visit;
- Participation in the preparation of operational documentation;
- Consulting customers, preparation of detailed reports on the trial and commercial operation of logistics robots.
- Higher technical education;
- Work experience as an engineer for the implementation and operation of industrial equipment – at least 2 years;
- Confident possession of a PC;
- Understanding the principles of industrial automation components (microcontrollers, servo drives, actuators, industrial computers, vision systems);
- Ability to carry out diagnostics of industrial automation (IO-ports, CAN, RS485).
- A workplace in a modern campus in New Moscow;
- Opportunity to become part of the first company in Russia that serially produces logistics robots;
- Interesting and varied tasks.